The Miele philosophy
The kitchen appliances fitted in the villas at Pearl are Miele, a globally trusted company with its roots dating back to 1899.
Two families shaped the company for more than 100 years: the Miele and Zinkann families who initially had only 11 employees, four lathes and one drilling machine.
Since then Miele has focused on manufacturing household appliances for the kitchen, laundry and even floor care as well as appliances for use in commercial and medical facilities. And today offers premium quality products to customers across the globe including Australia.
At Pearl you’ll find that all the villas are fitted with Miele ovens, stove-tops and range hoods.
As you enjoy your new home at Pearl – why not try a delicious quick and easy flat bread recipe.
- 500g plain flour
- 500g yoghurt
- 3 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp seeds (eg sesame and poppy seeds)
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until combined.
- Rest for 30 minutes on the bench at room temperature.
- Heavily flour the bench, as it’s a sticky dough.
- Divide into 10 balls and roll 5mm thick, sprinkle with seeds and roll them into the dough.
- Heat a heavy pan on medium heat, allow to heat for 3 minutes.
- Turn heat up to high, and allow to heat for a further 3 minutes.
- When the pan is hot, cook breads for 3 minutes a side until blistered and charred.
- Eat with anything! Extras can be frozen for another time and even used as a quick pizza base.